1.3
Style and Design

Bought a new mattress back in August from Mattress 1 on Westgreen.Within weeks it had 2 inch indentions where your pillow goes.

Luckily warranty approved us for an exchange finally after lots of fine print mambo Jambo. We went in February to pick out a new mattress and they were switching suppliers and there were only a few beds to choose from. We were told to wait until April when new mattresses would be delivered. Went Wednesday and after driving to a few stores finally found a good mattress.

They scheduled delivery for the next day and I paid the difference on the more expensive mattress. Two hours later they called and told me I needed to come back in the store and pay another $125 because the sales associate mischarged me tax. I expressed frustration and the district manager Dominique told me he would just cancel my order. I had no other choice but to drive back to the store and pay more $.

The next day- they never call ahead of time and they just show up at the door. Set up mattress and were gone within two minutes. Guess what- they delivered the wrong mattress. After hours on the phone - they told me they don't have my mattress and I would have to wait two more days.

Next day comes and they randomly show up with my mattress ... no warning- no call. But they've now forgotten my two pillows.

Called corporate many times and no one has ever answered the phone and I've left multiple messages after waiting on hold for 10 minutes.Steer clear of mattress 1.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Mattress One?

Comments