1.1
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 24

Mattress One has basically ignored me even after this post. I went out on their Facebook page and posted a review and a lady from the corporate office in Florida emailed me asking me to call her but when I did and she realized my transaction was in Texas she immediately told me there was nothing she could do for me besides emailing the same people in the company that have been ignoring me and still have yet to hear anything.

I have thought about going to the BBB.

Also don't believe what you see on TV about them because on TV it shows a big delivery truck with their logo on the side showing up to a home with nice professional guys in uniforms that also have their logo on the uniforms and professionally handling everything but what we got was a unmarked box car with a couple of hispanics in regular clothes an hour late at almost 8 o'clock at night. BEWARE!!!

Original review posted by user May 25

From day one there has been one mistake after another on your part and I have been patient but now I have lost my patience. When we walked into your store to purchace a bed your manager inputted it wrong and wanted us to sign the paper work anyway and wait for a refund which delayed us getting the bed and then when we got the Sterns and Foster King bed and decided that we would be happier with a split King the manager (Frank) in Marble Falls Tx.

informed us we could get a split King in the Sealy Chill for the same amount and when we went to sign the paper work we were informed that it was going to cost us an additional $1500.00 so we signed thinking we would be happier on the split King which took at least a month to get and had to call Frank every week to find out why our bed still hadn't made it and it was one excuse after another. Before we even finally got the split King Frank had messed up yet again and had inputted our $1500.00 in wrong and we had two loans sitting out there with a 29.99% interest rate and when I tried to get Frank to correct it he told me the finance company had to correct it and the finance company told me he had to correct it so I had to get both of them on the phone together to try and correct it and the first thing out of Franks mouth was that his cordless phone was about to die and I may have to call him back on his cell, very unprofessional, then he was so rude to the finance company that I thought she was going to hang up on us and she kept telling him that he was being very unprofessional and that all she was tring to do was help him correct his mistake. When the split King finally arrived the drivers were an hour later than we were told by them and they were in and out of here so fast we didn't even have a chance to check the new bed out to see if we wanted to accept it because they were in such a hurry because it was already 8 o'clock at night on a Saturday night.

So come Monday morning I called the Refund department and talked to Shiela and told her that the new split king Sealy chill had no support and was not made as well as the Sterns and Foster mattress was, even though we had to pay an extra $1500.00, and my husband and I had bad backs and that the new mattresses were killing our backs and she said she would call her manager and Frank and Franks area manager and see since I called her so soon after receiving the split king about maybe getting the other mattress back at least and I told her that I would even be willing to pay more to get the Sterns and Foster Reserve 2 in a split king if she couldn't get the original King bed back to us and she said she would see what she could do for us and that she promised under no circumstances would she leave me hanging like Frank, that she would let me know what was going on and after two days I called and called and called and left message after message and she still hasn't called back so some customer service girl finally called the sales director and he wouldn't even talk to me about my horrible experience with his company and told me that they are done since I got my one trade. I would think that after the horrible experience I had that you would want to make your customers happy and not have bad publicity out there but obviously you don't care about your customers all you care about is getting your money and I'm not sure if we are even going to pay the finance company after the experience we had with Mattress One and are told we are stuck with mattresses we can't even sleep on with out waking up in pain.

Review about: Mattress One Manager.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Service from sales satff, Worst expereince ever, District manager was horrible.

Comments

FrequentAyeAye

They must be stopped!!

to FrequentAyeAye #1491781

When you find someone that can let me know. It's funny because my husband and I were watching one of their commercials the other day and it showed the delivery guys showing up in a really nice delivery truck with their logo on the side and the delivery guys in nice uniforms with their logo on it and what ended up showing up at our house was an unmarked box truck with two Hispanics that couldn't hardly speak any English.