Mattress that i purchase 3 months ago has a sank hole in the middle.Serta1Series, Sales#145719, Receipt#172648,location 4.2 St.Pete Nicole Copeland I would like my matress to be replaced.

I can be reached at 727-481-0945.ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of serta iseries mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1600. Mattress One needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned serta iseries mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mattress One.

Had an Experience with Mattress One?

Comments

Mattress One - DO NOT PURCHASE FROM MATRESS ONE Mattress One "Matress One on Blanding Blvd ripped me off, they sent me the wrong bed several of times. I paid 1600 and got ripped off........ what I paid for I did..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Mattress One - Warranty what warranty just want peak to someone Mattress One "Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more