3.7

Too good to be true. Set up delivery for Monday.

We were told between 6-8 pm. At 130 the guy calls from the neighborhood looking for the house. Perfect for us because I was home with a sick child and her bed had literally been delivered an hour prior. Guy brings in the mattress and box spring.

I hear a bang and go in to see the box spring hanging over the new bed and is obviously too big. The guy tells me he is positive it is a full and obviously the guys who put the bed together did it either wrong or I did not get the right bed. He left the box mattress lying over the bed, rushes me to sign the paper "just saying he delivered the right mattress", give him $45, and as he leaves I call the bed store.2 minutes later while on the phone he knocks on the door and advises me that the box spring was in fact wrong and the right one would be delivered and they would switch it out, but the mattress was definately correct. At 530 pm I still had not received the correct delivery.

I call and am told it is on its way. 830 pm I am called and told it will be by 10pm. 1020pm I call the number back and am told it will be an hour. At 1120pm the guy (a different guy very nice) shows up and removed the box spring the guy had left (in the same spot he left it) and I see the footboard had been chipped from the box spring.

Explain to the guy I left it exactly how the original guy had. He takes pics then goes to put down the mattress and TOO BIG! It's 1130pm, I paid $45 , and am left with a box spring. He tells me he will call me the next day .

2pm the next day still waiting for a call so my husband calls Keith. He informs him that we have no mattress and the issue with the bed. Keith tells him I signed the paperwork that said delivery was OK and how did he know I didn't cause the damage. Fair enough , however , he could have asked the driver how he left the box spring and had he been an honest person he should have told him how it was too big and he did leave it sitting on the bed so how was I to see the damage.

Anyways, my husband is told we would get a delivery between 530-630. I call back and tell Keith we have a game and he sends the driver. The mattress is delivered at 5pm. Never once did Keith apologize for the wrong delivery , the midnight delivery, or for not following up as an owner when he is made aware of the error !

I would think he would have at least refunded the $45 delivery charge. The only reason they are getting 1 star is for the driver who did the midnight drive and the next day delivery (same guy).

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress One Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 26, 2016.

Comments

paulcleek
Austin, Texas, United States #1179585

Send a complaint to the Texas Attorney General's office. can be done online and takes 10 minutes.

Only way to pay back these guys is through the AG, but there needs to be more than just a few citizens submitting complaints. The Florida AG sued them and get refunds for people.