We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months.I'm still paying them for a product that is doing my health more harm than good.

I called the company and was told to send pictures and their website will not let me send the pictures I just want to return their mattress and never see Mattress One again.

It sink on both side and the box spring made noises.

I had to purchase a mattress from another company for my health I would not trust getting another mattress from Mattress One after what happen to the one that I have and from reading all the complaints online.It is not fine for this company to fleece people who work hard for their money and I pay them each month.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mattress. Mattress One needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mattress One.

Had an Experience with Mattress One?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1182000

YES MY MATRESS IS DOING THE SAM THING CAVING IN BOTH SIDES KILLING MY BACK NO THEY ARE GIVING ME A HARD TIME ABOUT THE WARRENTY WHAT BULL *** I PAID 1100.00 CASH FOR THIS JUNCK

to HANK GROSSMAN Houston, Texas, United States #1207672

Can you file a class action lawsuit against them? I'm willing.