Houston, Texas

We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months.I'm still paying them for a product that is doing my health more harm than good.

I called the company and was told to send pictures and their website will not let me send the pictures I just want to return their mattress and never see Mattress One again.

It sink on both side and the box spring made noises.

I had to purchase a mattress from another company for my health I would not trust getting another mattress from Mattress One after what happen to the one that I have and from reading all the complaints online.It is not fine for this company to fleece people who work hard for their money and I pay them each month.

Review about: 131384609.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mattress One?

Comments

HANK GROSSMAN
Tampa, Florida, United States #1182000

YES MY MATRESS IS DOING THE SAM THING CAVING IN BOTH SIDES KILLING MY BACK NO THEY ARE GIVING ME A HARD TIME ABOUT THE WARRENTY WHAT BULL *** I PAID 1100.00 CASH FOR THIS JUNCK

Ceca
to HANK GROSSMAN Houston, Texas, United States #1207672

Can you file a class action lawsuit against them? I'm willing.