Mattress One mattress sink on both sides and i'm still paying for a worthless product.

37 of 107 Mattress One reviews

We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months.I'm still paying them for a product that is doing my health more harm than good.

I called the company and was told to send pictures and their website will not let me send the pictures I just want to return their mattress and never see Mattress One again.

It sink on both side and the box spring made noises.

I had to purchase a mattress from another company for my health I would not trust getting another mattress from Mattress One after what happen to the one that I have and from reading all the complaints online.It is not fine for this company to fleece people who work hard for their money and I pay them each month.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 107 Mattress One reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
HANK GROSSMAN

Jul 06 #1182000 Tampa, Florida, United States

YES MY MATRESS IS DOING THE SAM THING CAVING IN BOTH SIDES KILLING MY BACK NO THEY ARE GIVING ME A HARD TIME ABOUT THE WARRENTY WHAT BULL *** I PAID 1100.00 CASH FOR THIS JUNCK

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.