4.9

Bought a Sealy Hybrid performance mattress from Marvin at the Viera Florida Mattress 1store. Got free frame, mattress protector cooling memory foam pillows, free delivery.

Came home, THEN decided to read the reviews of Mattress 1 and started to freak out. Went back to the store the next day and took cell phone photos of the mattress so I was sure to get the same thing I ordered. Guy called from the truck Thursday morning, said they would be there in 20 minutes. Three guys show up, very polite, assemble new frame out of the box, bring in the box springs, bring in the mattress ( all factory wrapped) I asked to see tag on the mattress, guys show it to me, mattress was made in May 2018, its like a week old.

They set up everything in like 15 minutes, clean up, ask me to sign that they delivered it and leave. Zero problems, brand new mattress, no complaints. If I did have a complaint is I had to tighten down the bolts on the frame, but I am just paranoid and like things tight. I had no problems.

I admit, Marvin was not showing us the $300 mattresses but we weren't looking for a $300 mattress. I would say except for reading all the scary reviews, very positive experience.

Would go there again and would recommend them. I can't imagine buying a mattress without trying it out in the store first.

Review about: Sealy Posturepedic Firm Mattress.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Positive, Positive good product, Positive good service and product, Competive prices, Salespeople.

Comments

FrequentAyeAye

Thank God for your experience! I went to store tried several mattresses...received the cheapest mattress in store...mattress listed on my sales receipt was NOT in the store! So even with testing and choosing you still may get the wrong mattress with these people.I'm glad they have one satisfied customer, but please do not recommend them!Thanks for your review.