1.3
Style and Design

The worse nightmare in my life is experience with Mattress One. We purchased a mattress with them, which was scheduled for delivery on tuesday and we even called and checked...and they confirmed its already on the truck, so wait it will be delivered from 7AM to 7PM.

I stayed hoem and missed my work for all day and it was never delivered. Well....we went to the hotel because we didnt have how to sleep. Then they sayd new delivery date is Thursday. So we stayed at the hotel for 2 nights.

We were very unhappy with all of this and we called to cancel our order and representative over the phone said its not possible and the best what he can do it 300$ refund. We agreed bbecause there is no choice. He said 300$ will hit your account in 3 days. It didnt.

We went to the store because we didnt like our mattress (back pain every single day, mattress for 2000$) and the guy in the store said wait it was possible to cancel, sure. So as we understood customer representative over the phone just liad to us in order to keep money to the company. Well...we called again 2 weeks later because money still didnt hit our account and they said it will happen tomorrow. Well...its been 1 month already and we still didnt get refund.

The worse nightmare I ever had.

Never go to mattress one, please. Make your life easier.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments