Mattress One - Warranty what warranty just want peak to someone

20 of 107 Mattress One reviews

Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures hit submit and it goes blank.

Mattress One store 5770 Ranch Lake Road speak to sailmen he refers me to website and is vary explisit to say get confirmation. It appears he knows they have warranty issues. He mention it several times. He gave me a service phone number of 407-602-7475

Call customer support #407-602-7475 a person answers but transfers you to the warranty department to leave a message on Samantha's voice mail, with no response. Now when I call the machine transfers directly to shipping !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Inability to speak with customer service

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Just have someone call me so I can get a warranty claim filed
Product or service
Sealy Postuerepedic King Kingsgate Cusion Firm
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #909834

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mattress One? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
20 of 107 Mattress One reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1247963 Boynton Beach, Florida, United States

I had the same mattress with the same problem. I also dealt with the same issue where the warranty claim was concerned with their website. My fix to the warranty issue was to email the claims department and it was resolved within a couple days and I was approved for the refund.
I still have a problem, but it happens to be different this time. I just happened to see this post and thought I could help by sharing with you my experience.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mattress One. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mattress One.
Filing a new complaint about
×