Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures hit submit and it goes blank.

Mattress One store 5770 Ranch Lake Road speak to sailmen he refers me to website and is vary explisit to say get confirmation. It appears he knows they have warranty issues. He mention it several times. He gave me a service phone number of 407-602-7475

Call customer support #407-602-7475 a person answers but transfers you to the warranty department to leave a message on Samantha's voice mail, with no response. Now when I call the machine transfers directly to shipping !

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of sealy posturepedic firm mattress from Mattress One and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mattress One to "just have someone call me so i can get a warranty claim filed".

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to speak with customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mattress One for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mattress One?

Comments

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States #1247963

I had the same mattress with the same problem.I also dealt with the same issue where the warranty claim was concerned with their website.

My fix to the warranty issue was to email the claims department and it was resolved within a couple days and I was approved for the refund.

I still have a problem, but it happens to be different this time.I just happened to see this post and thought I could help by sharing with you my experience.