Bradenton, Florida

Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures hit submit and it goes blank.

Related: Sleep Outfitters - Defective Island Magic Sealy set

Mattress One store 5770 Ranch Lake Road speak to sailmen he refers me to website and is vary explisit to say get confirmation. It appears he knows they have warranty issues. He mention it several times. He gave me a service phone number of 407-602-7475

Call customer support #407-602-7475 a person answers but transfers you to the warranty department to leave a message on Samantha's voice mail, with no response. Now when I call the machine transfers directly to shipping !

Review about: Sealy Postuerepedic King Kingsgate Cusion Firm.

I didn't like: Inability to speak with customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Just have someone call me so I can get a warranty claim filed

Had an Experience with Mattress One?

Comments

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States #1247963

I had the same mattress with the same problem.I also dealt with the same issue where the warranty claim was concerned with their website.

My fix to the warranty issue was to email the claims department and it was resolved within a couple days and I was approved for the refund.

I still have a problem, but it happens to be different this time.I just happened to see this post and thought I could help by sharing with you my experience.