Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures hit submit and it goes blank.
Mattress One store 5770 Ranch Lake Road speak to sailmen he refers me to website and is vary explisit to say get confirmation. It appears he knows they have warranty issues. He mention it several times. He gave me a service phone number of 407-602-7475
Call customer support #407-602-7475 a person answers but transfers you to the warranty department to leave a message on Samantha's voice mail, with no response. Now when I call the machine transfers directly to shipping !
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inability to speak with customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Called and wanted to make things right. We met and he discovered he really owes us money for not doing the work. Maintains he now is on adhd meds and..."
- "This is no Ordinary story of a bad pool contractor, this is a story about a pool floating three feet out of the ground because of a pool contractor...I gave..."
- "Refused service to a Vietnam Vet ..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."