Mattress One - Warranty what warranty just want peak to someone
Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures hit submit and it goes blank.
Mattress One store 5770 Ranch Lake Road speak to sailmen he refers me to website and is vary explisit to say get confirmation. It appears he knows they have warranty issues. He mention it several times. He gave me a service phone number of 407-602-7475
Call customer support #407-602-7475 a person answers but transfers you to the warranty department to leave a message on Samantha's voice mail, with no response. Now when I call the machine transfers directly to shipping !
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inability to speak with customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I'm very upset I ordered my sunglasses on the 28th of November and I have not received my sunglasses yet I have contacted you guys twice and never got a..."
- "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."