I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic "FIRM" pillowtop queen mattress at a price of over $1,000 an within 7 months it sunk in all over well over the 2 inch (return, exchange manufacturer warranty).I paid to have it inspected because I wanted to make sure someone visually saw the mattress so there wouldn't be an issue.
The guys came out, did the inspection, left me a copy of the report, and went and turned it in to the customer service department. The customer service department is the only place you can talk to. There aren't any store supervisors, or company supervisors, or anyone above customer service. That is it and they have the final decision.
About 2 months later I had to research why I hadn't rec'd a response and found out my claim had been denied because there had been red juice spilled on the mattress the day the inspection was performed and they denied it for a STAIN. First...I didn't realize that would have anything to do with the MAKE of my mattress and second...had the guys said that would void my warranty I would have wiped it clean the day they were inspecting. However, since then the SPOT has been wiped off and I have filed 3 more claims of which all have been denied. I filed these online with pictures showing nothing is on the mattress and I still keep getting denied.
We are now a year and a half into the purchase and the mattress has been thrown into my spare bed room as I can't sleep on it at all.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AS THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!This has been a nightmare.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sealy Posturepedic Pillowtop Queen Size Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people. They have done this before in GA. They rack up customers and get their deposits and just fold up shop and disappear and..."
- "I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar. I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of..."