I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic "FIRM" pillowtop queen mattress at a price of over $1,000 an within 7 months it sunk in all over well over the 2 inch (return, exchange manufacturer warranty).I paid to have it inspected because I wanted to make sure someone visually saw the mattress so there wouldn't be an issue.
The guys came out, did the inspection, left me a copy of the report, and went and turned it in to the customer service department. The customer service department is the only place you can talk to. There aren't any store supervisors, or company supervisors, or anyone above customer service. That is it and they have the final decision.
About 2 months later I had to research why I hadn't rec'd a response and found out my claim had been denied because there had been red juice spilled on the mattress the day the inspection was performed and they denied it for a STAIN. First...I didn't realize that would have anything to do with the MAKE of my mattress and second...had the guys said that would void my warranty I would have wiped it clean the day they were inspecting. However, since then the SPOT has been wiped off and I have filed 3 more claims of which all have been denied. I filed these online with pictures showing nothing is on the mattress and I still keep getting denied.
We are now a year and a half into the purchase and the mattress has been thrown into my spare bed room as I can't sleep on it at all.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AS THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!This has been a nightmare.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sealy Posturepedic Pillowtop Queen Size Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people. They have done this before in GA. They rack up customers and get their deposits and just fold up shop and disappear and..."
- "I went online to Budget Inn's Pinellas Park website and booked a room. When I called to confirm all was set I was told the booking was cancelled and there..."
- "I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar. I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."