Pinellas Park, Florida

I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic "FIRM" pillowtop queen mattress at a price of over $1,000 an within 7 months it sunk in all over well over the 2 inch (return, exchange manufacturer warranty).I paid to have it inspected because I wanted to make sure someone visually saw the mattress so there wouldn't be an issue.

The guys came out, did the inspection, left me a copy of the report, and went and turned it in to the customer service department. The customer service department is the only place you can talk to. There aren't any store supervisors, or company supervisors, or anyone above customer service. That is it and they have the final decision.

About 2 months later I had to research why I hadn't rec'd a response and found out my claim had been denied because there had been red juice spilled on the mattress the day the inspection was performed and they denied it for a STAIN. First...I didn't realize that would have anything to do with the MAKE of my mattress and second...had the guys said that would void my warranty I would have wiped it clean the day they were inspecting. However, since then the SPOT has been wiped off and I have filed 3 more claims of which all have been denied. I filed these online with pictures showing nothing is on the mattress and I still keep getting denied.

We are now a year and a half into the purchase and the mattress has been thrown into my spare bed room as I can't sleep on it at all.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AS THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!This has been a nightmare.

Review about: Sealy Posturepedic Pillowtop Queen Size Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mattress One?

Comments

You ***, any mattress store or company voids the warranty with a stain